Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | RSS
Aeromodelarski forum
Aeromodelarski forum ->  Aeromodelarstvo - razno -> Slobodna rasprava o aeromodelarskim temama -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vazno za vlasnike MPX Evo i SX stanica
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aeromodelarstvo - razno -> Slobodna rasprava o aeromodelarskim temamaMessage format

mifi
Posted 6/6/2008 19:09 (#7865)
Subject: Vazno za vlasnike MPX Evo i SX stanica

Stanice koje su kupljene izmedju 1.1.2007. i sredinom svibnja 2008. mogu imati tehnicke greske i MPX poziva vlasnike da salju stanice u MPX radi kontrole

Evo :
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
the brand name MULTIPLEX for 50 years has stood for high quality, innovative radio-gear for model purposes. Quality,
reliability and functionality were and still are MULTIPLEX standards.
As a result of this philosophy and in conjunction with our quality control management, it has been found that several
transmitters in the ROYALevo and COCKPIT SX series have suffered severe failures when being operated under
unfavourable conditions, and these failures were caused by a few components being of unreliable quality.
This could, in rare and extreme cases, result in a total functionality loss of the transmitter and therefore a loss of
control of the model (aircraft).
Effected are ROYAL evo and COCKPIT SX radios which were delivered or bought between 01.01.2007 and mid of
May 2008.
Not affected are radios which were delivered since end of May 2008. These radios are marked „MPX 08/05“
(Year/Month).
! Due to safety reasons, we have decided to ask you to return the radios immediately, directly to Germany, so
they can be checked and overhauled. Please do not use them until they have been overhauled.
We will return your radios as soon as possible.
Please mark your parcel with „ RECALL ROYAL evo /COCKPIT SX “, so we can identify the radios on arrival to
receive preferential service and overhaul.
We thank you for your understanding with this issue.
As compensation for all the trouble we will perform a free service check (worth 40,- €) for all radios which are sent in to be
overhauled.
Enquiries please send to: revision@multiplexrc.de
Best regards
MULTIPLEX Modellsport GmbH & Co. KG
Dieter Wörner
Managing Director
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Site Sponsormy ad code here...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum