Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | RSS
Aeromodelarski forum
Aeromodelarski forum ->  Natjecanja -> F1A,B,C,H -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EUROFLY
Moderators: Leki

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Natjecanja -> F1A,B,C,HMessage format

Damjan
Posted 5/11/2009 23:35 (#16744 - in reply to #16683)
Subject: Re: EUROFLY

Extreme Veteran

Leki, čestitke ! Trebao si mi reči po telefonu za svoj rezultat, a ne, da pišem upitnike pod tvoje mjesto....Sa ponosom bi napisao 6.mjesto...

p.s.
Pozdravlja te zemljak.....Sychov.....
-----
Damjan,
Aeroklub KRKA
Top of the page Bottom of the page
zzechner
Posted 6/11/2009 01:08 (#16746 - in reply to #16744)
Subject: Re: EUROFLY

Elite Veteran

Damjan - 5/11/2009 23:35 Leki, čestitke ! Trebao si mi reči po telefonu za svoj rezultat, a ne, da pišem upitnike pod tvoje mjesto....Sa ponosom bi napisao 6.mjesto...

Velika cestitka za veliki rezultat!

Nazalost, opet nedostaci i nepravilnosti u provedbi natjecanja, narocito u kriticnom trenutku: fly-off kad se odredjuje najbolji nakon cijelog dana. Nisu retoricka, nego konkretna pitanja: cemu ziri, cemu izvjestaj, cemu upozorenje na pocetku sezone da se radi nepridrzavanja uputa za organizatore nece prihvacati kandidature za organizaciju naredne godine?

-----
Lic. No CRO F-053 / FAI 70026
flapper
Posted 14/12/2009 16:17 (#17168 - in reply to #16709)
Subject: RE: EUROFLY

New user

I would only like to give the true story about EUROfly 2009. When I came back to my pole after the launch, there was no time keeper. The reason was that the time keeper makes his job 200% and moves together with the model for better visibility. My exact flighttime was 395 sec., checked by my retriever. The time some people could watch from the pole, without binocular was about 360 - 375 sec.. I could not see my model! When I was asked by the organizer if I made the 7 min., I told them:"NO!!!". They told me the timekeeper write in 7 min.! The mistake was that the mechanical stop watches made 30 sec. by one turn and full minutes were extremely difficult to check. I told the organizer my correct flight time, the time from the pole and went away by telling them that they should do everything out of that but not 7 min.. I would not make a protest. I did not now other flight times at that moment except Mikhail Kosonozhkin's time. So the result standing on my card was still 5 sec. less than I did.

Next time with this type of stop watches a special instruction to the time keepers is neccessary, but they play 100% fair and did their best.

Gerd Aringer

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software