Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | RSS
Aeromodelarski forum
Aeromodelarski forum ->  International corner -> Free Flight World Championship 2009 - Croatia -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "Thank you" thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   International corner -> Free Flight World Championship 2009 - CroatiaMessage format

Tica
Posted 28/7/2009 00:40 (#15343 - in reply to #15274)
Subject: Re: The "Thank you" thread

Extreme Veteran

Ma savršeno.
Slušam,osluškujem,čitam. Eho je izuzetno pozitivan. I bez obzira na to što znam koliko je obaveza,koliko je to veliki posao,znajući neke ljude i njihov pristup svemu što rade,nisam ni sumnjao da će organizacija biti ovakva kakva je bila. Ljudi, hvala vam. Zato vam predlažem, da odma ,bez obzira na umor koji vas je pristigao i verovatno "pomalo i gađjenje",koje je samo posledica umora,ne i zasićenosti,da konkurišete i za naredno,neraspređeno i evropsko i svetsko.

S'poštovanjem
-----
Mića Tica
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ramiro_indoor
Posted 28/7/2009 09:48 (#15345 - in reply to #15343)

Thank you a lot about everything, for me this world championship was the first and I think that I will never forget it. Thank you a lot for all the Croatians, the Organizace, timekeepers, helpers, the people of the hotel, for everyone because you made me fell like at home.
I hope I will return as soon as posible to be in other competition.
Best regards and I wish the best for you.
-----
Ramiro
www.f1a-glider.blogspot.com
Leki
Posted 29/7/2009 13:00 (#15362 - in reply to #15345)

Elite Veteran

Many thanks to the all timekeepers. Your job was crucial. Thank you all.

From total of  97 names on the timekeepers list for World championship 66-80 timekeepers take part.

Totally 10 nations (countries) provided timekeepers for championship: Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. 35 Timekeepers were provided from foreign teams (countries).

All timekeepers were aero modelers, or have been in free flight as parents or children of competitors taking part in timekeeping on many previous free flight competitions in past years. Although some timekeepers look young all of them were competitors from free flight (wish you all great fun and great results at Junior Free Flight European championship next week J) , and as they said it was their great pleasure to see all “big names” and true legend of this sport in the action on flying field.

Personally, from the organizer and in the name of many competitors once again THANK YOU.

HVALA VAM SVIMA.

Robert Leško

Leki

-----
Moja životna filozofija (by Vikac):
Napravio sam avion kojeg pustiš i on leti dok ne padne na zemlju!!!
Javier
Posted 29/7/2009 23:26 (#15369 - in reply to #15274)
Subject: RE: The "Thank you" thread

I wish also to transmit a big thanks from the spanish team, we enjoyed your excellent organization and of course the nice weather.
Impressive the online coverage............while I was on the way to retreive a teamate F1B just after the 7th round, I got a sms congratulating him for having reach the flyoff.

Javier
Spain
boca55
Posted 30/7/2009 08:34 (#15370 - in reply to #15274)

Veteran

Jos jednom cestitke organizatoru takmicenja na besprekornoj organizaciji i informisanju.

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software